My client designs and manufactures micro-controller based protection products for low voltage (600V and under) circuit breakers. Due to current and future product development projects, their engineering group needs additional engineering talent.
The are looking for an exceptional individual that excels in analog and digital circuit design.
- Based on design specifications, modify, or create new analog and digital circuit designs for microcontroller based products.
- Design analog and digital circuits for in-house test/production equipment.
- Work with outside vendor in circuit board layout.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, achieve quality goals and stay within budget.
- Solid understanding of circuits for 8 bit to 32 bit microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of communications interfaces.
- Understanding of 3-Phase power systems is a plus.
- Proficient with the use of meters, oscilloscopes, and logic analyzers.
- Experience in circuit performance simulation using SPICE tools.
- Results oriented with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Excellent communication skills-verbal and written.
- Effective interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with TI and NXP/Freescale microcontrollers.
- BS in Electrical or Electronic Engineering with 10+ years of experience or MS with 8+ years of experience.