Here is the position overview- $10.50/hr
3-4 Week contract
Must pass background check and drug screening
The Assembly Worker reports to the assigned Production Supervisor. This position could perform bench or standing assembly of food hoses, electrical and/or mechanical parts requiring some precision, use of hand tools and small power tools including drills. Additional needs may require time on the food production line where all Good Manufacturing Practices are followed including but not limited to the wearing of hair nets, latex gloves, smocks, etc. This person must be able to periodically lift large boxes weighing up to 100 pounds with assistance by other assembly workers and 50 pounds individually.
• Assembly work of all hoses or dispensers using Standard Operating Procedures
• Cleaning, packaging and or palletizing of food products
• Cleaning and refurbishment of return dispensers or food equipment
• Calibration of equipment being produced
• Maintaining accurate records of hose or dispenser parts used
• Unloading and loading of shipments
• Use of pallet jacks or hand carts (dollies) may be required
• Keeping work area, production floor and equipment clean
• Performing inventory preparation and count recording functions for physical inventories
• May also perform minor quality assurance checks on hose parts or equipment
• Other equivalent duty types not already listed
• High School graduate or GED equivalent
• Ability to sit or stand (based on work needs) for prolonged periods of time
• English and/or Spanish speaking
• Safety shoes with a standard of at least one of the following:
o ASTM F-2412 "Standard Test Methods for Foot Protection,"
o ASTM F-2413 "Standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Protective Footwear"
o ANSI Z41 "American National Standard for Personal Protection -- Protective Footwear"